Mutton Spring Roll
Yes I Can Cook
1. Add 150 gms minced mutton to a pan.
2. To the same pan, add 1.5 tsp ginger garlic paste, 1/4 tsp salt, 1/4 tsp turmeric powder, 1/2 tsp red chilli powder, 1/2 tsp garam masala powder and 3/4th cup water.
Mix well, close the lid and cook on medium flame till the minced mutton is tenderized and till the water dries up.
3. Once the water dries up, add 4 tbsp oil and stir fry till the minced mutton turns brown and light crispy.
4. Switch off the flame, add 1 tsp lemon juice. mix well.
Minced mutton stuffing is ready. (you can also add 2 tablespoons diced onion to this stuffing).
5. Mix 2 tbsp all purpose flour with some water and mix to make a thick paste.
6. Take a ready made spring roll sheet. add the filling towards one corner and roll the sheet. fold the sides inwards and apply the paste of all purpose flour at the edges. fold and seal the rolls.
Repeat with the other spring roll sheets till the filling is over.
7. Heat oil for frying in a pan. when the oil is hot, lower these rolls into the oil and fry on both sides, till they turn light brown.
8. Remove from the pan and serve hot along with tomato sauce or any chutney of your choice.