Mushroom Pepper Fry
North indian, Mains
1. Firstly, in a small mixy jar take 1 tbsp black peppercorns, 1/2 tsp fennel, 1/2 tsp cumin seeds and 1/2 tsp coriander seeds. blend to coarse powder without adding any water. keep aside.
2. Now in a large kadai heat 2 tbsp ghee, 1 tsp mustard seeds, 2 dried red chillies and few curry leaves. let it splutter.
3. Also, add 1 inch ginger and 1/2 sliced onion. saute until onions shrink slightly.
4. Further, add 300 gms sliced mushroom and stir fry on high flame. saute until moisture is released.
5. Add 1/2 sliced capsicum and stir fry for 2 minutes.
6. Now add the prepared blackpepper masala powder and 1/2 tsp salt.
7. Mix well making sure all the spices are well coated.
8. Finally, enjoy mushroom pepper fry with phulka or rice.