North indian, Mains
Mishra Jee Kitchen
1. Heat a pan with some oil, add the whole spices and fry them.
2. Add onions and saute them.
3. Add green chillies, ginger garlic paste and saute along with onions.
4. Once the onions are golden brown in color, add the tomatoes and saute till they are soft and mushy.
5. Add salt, spice powders and cook till the tomatoes are cooked well.
6. Add the mushroom pieces and mix well. close and cook for 10 minutes
7. Add some water and mix well.
8. Finally add garam masala, coriander leaves and mix well.
9. Serve the mushroom masala hot with roti or rice.
This recipe serves 3 to 4 people.