Mushroom Ghee Roast
1. Dry roast all the ingredients meant for gravy.
2. Grind the dry roasted ingredients for gravy by adding water as required.
3. Quarter the mushrooms and keep aside.
4. In a kadai or wok, add ghee and when it gets heated, add onion.
5. When onion turns pinkish, add garlic paste and stir. be sure to cover the kadai.
6. When aroma comes from garlic, add tomatoes and fry till they turn mushy.
7. Add the gravy and stir well. add garam masala to the gravy.
8. Now add the mushroom and stir so that the mushrooms are coated with the gravy.
9. Cook the mushrooms in the ghee roast gravy till mushrooms get cooked.
10. Adjust salt.