1. Take a heavy skillet, add 1.5 litres milk and stir well. bring it to a boil.
2. Add 30 gms sugar, 1/4 tsp saffron and mix it well. bring it to a boil. boil for about 8 – 10 minutes on medium heat.
3. Then, add 1.5 tbsp almonds, 1.5 tbsp hazelnuts, 1.5 tbsp pistachios, 1/2 tsp cardamom powder and mix it well.
4. Cook for 5 – 7 minutes on medium heat or until the mixture thickens. remove it from heat and keep aside. rabri is ready!
5. In a bowl, add 250 ml milk, 20 gms custard powder, 1 tsp sugar and mix it well.
6. Take a deep pan, add the mixture in it and stir well. bring it to a boil. remove it from heat and keep aside.
7. In a bowl, add 150 gms whipping cream and whisk it well.
8. Now, add the prepared custard mixture, prepared rabri and mix it well.
9. Take a serving glass, add some crushed motichoor ladoo in it.
10. Then, fill it halfway with prepared frosting. repeat this process one more time.
11. Garnish with pistachios. serve.