Mix Veg In Hot Garlic Sauce
1. Heat 3 tbsp oil in a wok / kadhai on a high flame till it smokes.
2. Add the 1 tsp finely chopped ginger, 2 tsp finely chopped garlic and 2 finely chopped green chillies and sauté on a high flame for a few seconds.
3. Add 1/4 cup onion cut into cubes and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
4. Add 3/4 cup all bell peppers (green, yellow, red) and sauté on a medium flame for another minute.
5. Add the 3/4 cup parboiled broccoli florets, 1/2 cup parboiled carrot roundels and 1 cup parboiled sliced baby corn and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
6. Add 1/2 cup schezuan sauce, 2 tbsp tomato ketchup and salt to taste, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
7. To prepare cornflour slurry, in a small bowl add 1 tbsp cornflour with 1 cup water. mix very well to avoid lumps.
7. Add the prepared cornflour slurry and a pinch sugar, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring continuously.
8. Garnish with 2 tbsp chopped spring onion greens and serve immediately with fried rice.