South indian, north indian, Snacks
1. Heat up a skillet on medium heat. take a papad and brush a little oil to one side.
2. Place the papad on skillet facing the oiled side downwards.
3. Roast the papad really good pressing it with roti pressor, a cloth, a napkin or a handkerchief. this will ensure even roasting of papad.
4. Brush oil to other side and flip the papad over. roast the papad from other side as well.
5. You can roast the papad in microwave after oiling it.
6. Take the roasted papad into a dish. sprinkle a little red chilli powder, chaat masala.
7. Spread some finely chopped onion, some finely chopped tomato, chopped cucumber and chopped coriander leaves.
8. Again sprinkle red chilli powder and chaat masala. you also can use black salt.
9. You can mix the veggies and spices together and then spread it over the papad. but veggies release moisture on mixing them with spices. so you may avoid it.
10. Masala papad is already.