Mango Yogurt Parfait
1. Take 1.5 cups muesli in a large bowl, add 2 tbsp honey and mix well.
2. Take 1.5 cups hung yogurt in another bowl, add remaining 2 tbsp honey and whisk till smooth. transfer into a piping bag and snip the end.
3. Peel 1 medium mango and chop it.
4. To layer the parfait, add a portion of the muesli mixture into individual serving glasses.
5. Pipe out a portion of the sweetened yogurt, add a portion of the mango pieces, and add 1 tbsp soaked basil seeds into each glass.
6. Top it with a portion of muesli again, pipe some of the yogurt mixture, add some of the mango pieces and top it up with 1 tsp soaked basil seeds on to each glass. garnish with mint sprig and serve immediately.