Mango Coconut Ladoo
1. Heat 1 tsp ghee in a pan. add 1 cup desiccated coconut and roast on low flame for 2 minutes.
2. Add 3/4 cup mango puree, 1/2 cup condensed milk and 1/4 tsp cardamom powder.
3. Stir the mixture until the mango fudge mass comes together, without sticking to the bottom of the pan. this process could take about 5-7 minutes.
4. Switch off the flame and allow the mixture to cool down.
5. When the mixture is still warm, pinch the mixture and roll the mango ladoo into round balls in between your palm.
6. Roll it again in desiccated coconut powder if you like or leave it out.