Malpua (Indian Pancakes)
This is one of the easiest Indian dessert which gets ready in no time. Serve warm for best results "
1. In bowl add 1/2 cup maida / refined flour, 1/4 cup semolina / rava, 1/4 cup sugar , fennel seeds and mix it well.
2. Add 1/4 cup milk little at a time and mix it well.
3. Now in a pan add ghee & pour 2 tbsp of batter and shallow fry the malpua on both the sides for 3-4 minutes on low flame.
4. When the sides get crispy, transfer it to plate.
5. Soak it to a sugar syrup and garnish it with chopped almonds.