Macroni Cheese Buns And Hung Curd Dip
1. In a small bowl, add butter and garlic powder and mix it well. keep it aside.
2. In a big bowl, whisk the hung curd and then mix all the ingredients for stuffing.
3. Now, cut the buns into halves.
4. In a baking tray, spread some flavoured butter and place one half of the buns.
5. On top, cover it with cheese slices and fill the prepared macroni topping.
6. Garnish with mozzarella cheese and put the other half of the bun on top.
7. Spread some flavoured butter on top and if you like add some more cheese.
8. Bake it for just 5 minutes, till the cheese melts and tan tada, grab it and enjoy this super cheese buns.
For the dip
9. Mix everything and the super yummy dip is ready in just no time.
10. You can enjoy it with any sandwiches or nachos or baked veggies.