Lemon Honey Parfait
El mundo eats
1. In a pan, add in 2 cups whipping cream, 1/2 cup honey and 2 tbsp granulated sugar. stir and simmer on medium heat until the sugar is totally dissolved. don't let the cream boil. remove the pan from the heat.
2. While whisking, slowly pour in 1/2 cup lemon juice. the mixture will slightly thicken. sift into a jar to discard any lumps. leave for 10 minutes until it slightly cools.
3. Place around ½ inch thick (1.3 cm) of lemon yogurt cake on the bottom of 6 small glasses.
4. Pour a splash of limoncello just to slightly wet the cakes. pour our previously cooled pudding evenly into the glasses. chill in the fridge for minimum 6 hours or until fully set.
5. Pipe some whipping cream on top and finish it off with some mint. serve and enjoy!