Leftover Roti Tadka
1. Cut the chapattis into small pieces.
2. Heat a kadai, add oil, mustard seeds, jeera seeds, hing/ asafoetida and chopped curry leaves. let them splutter and saute for a minute.
3. Now add chopped onions and green chilly. saute till it's light brown. now add chilly powder, turmeric powder, mix well.
4. Add the chopped tomatoes and cook until it's soft. add curd and salt and mix it. cook until it's thick.
5. Now add the cut rotis, mix well so that it's evenly mixed. cook for 4 to 5 minutes and serve hot. garnish with coriander leaves(optional).