Ladies Finger Thayir Pachadi
1. Heat a pan with some oil and fry the lady's finger pieces and season them with some salt
2. Grind the masala paste with some shallots, garlic, green chilli, grated coconut, turmeric powder, cumin powder to a fine paste.
3. Add the ground masala paste to the sour curd and mix well.
4. Heat some oil in a pan and add mustard seeds, red chillies, cumin seeds, hing / asafoetida powder and curry leaves.
5. Add the fried lady's finger pieces and roast it along with the tempering.
6. Turn off the stove and add the curd mixture to the pan.
7. Mix well and turn on the stove and cook it over a low flame.
8. Cook it only till it is heated up and do not bring it to a boil.
9. Lady's finger mor kuzhambu is ready to be served. you can serve this hot or cold, both tastes extremely good with steamed rice.