Kheema Pancake (savoury)
1. In a pressure cooker, add oil, 400 gms mutton mince / kheema, 2 tsp ginger garlic paste, salt as per taste, 1 tsp red chilli powder, 3/4 tsp turmeric powder and sauté for 3-4 minutes.
2. Add 1/2 to 1 cup of water and pressure cook until it is cooked.
3. Once you open the lid, cook for some more time if it has water in it.
4. Once the water starts evaporating, add chopped onion, chopped green chillies, garam masala powder.
5. Turn off the stove and add 1/2 tsp of lemon juice and chopped coriander leaves.
6. For the batter, grind 2 cups maida / refined flour, 3 eggs, 1 tsp ginger garlic paste, salt as per taste and red chilli powder as per taste with water until it reaches dosa batter consistency.
7. Take a pan. spread the batter like dosa. add 1 tsp of kheema mixture in the middle and start wrapping the dosa from 4 sides so that it turns out to look like a square with filling.
8. After the wrapping is done, you can either deep fry or shallow fry the cake.