Keto Saagwali Kofta Curry
North indian, Mains
1. In a chopper, add 2 green chillies, 2 tbsp chopped onions, 2 tbsp chopped coriander leaves. chop these.
2. Add 3/4 tsp turmeric powder, 3/4 tsp red chilli powder, 3/4 tsp garam masala powder, 1/2 tsp coriander powder, 1/4 tsp cumin powder, some chilli flakes, 1 egg. start the chopper again and let all the ingredients mix well.
3. Transfer this mixture into a bowl, then add 1/2 tsp salt, 500 gms minced meat and mix well using fingers.
4. In another jar, add 1 tbsp chopped onion, 3 tbsp chopped tomatoes, 1 tbsp chopped coriander leaves, 1 green chilli (optional), 1 tbsp fried onions. blend to a paste.
5. In a pan, add 1 tbsp ghee, then add the ground paste. cook very well till all the water is evaporated and it leaves oil from sides.
6. To the masala add salt to taste, 1/2 tsp chilli powder, 1/2 tsp turmeric powder. mix together. add 2 tbsp ghee and cook.
7. Add 1/2 cup water to make the gravy. gently place the meat balls and let it cook. do not move them around as they might break. cover and cook for 7-8 minutes.
8. Add blanched and pureed spinach, 1/2 tsp garam masala powder. let it cook for 4-5 minutes.
9. Add 1 tbsp heavy cream. adjust seasoning as per taste. add 1/2 tsp lime juice. saagwali kofta curry is ready to be served!
1. This recipe serves 2.
2. Macros per serving:-
Fat – 62 gms
Carbs – 4 gms
Protein – 23 gms