Keto Poori Or Bhatura
North indian, Mains
1. In a bowl, add 1/2 cup almond flour, 1/4 cup coconut flour, 1 tsp xanthun gum, a pinch salt, 1/2 tsp ghee. mix all of this together.
2. Add 1/4 cup water little at a time (add more if required). rest it for 10 minutes.
3. After 10 minutes, start kneading the dough again.
4. Take two silicon mats, roll the dough between them. cut into circles using a cookie cutter or a glass or a stainless steel bowl. repeat making more using the left over dough.
5. After cutting it out using cookie cutter, roll it more. dont make it too thin else it won't puff up.
6. In a kadai or a wok, add almond oil fr deep frying. when a wooden stick forms bubbles when inserted in oil, it means oil is hot.
7. Then add the poori, you will see it will puff up. poori's / bhatura's are ready to be served!
Macros per serving:-
Fat – 21 gms
Net carbs – 4 gms
Protein – 5 gms