Keto Falooda Homemade Protein Shake
Magic in my Food
1. In a bowl, soak 1 tbsp basil seeds / sabja seeds in 1 cup water for 15 minutes. give it a magic mix.
2. In a mixer grinder, add 100 gms chilled paneer / cottage cheese, 1/2 tsp rose essence, 1 tbsp erythritol (or any sweetener). blend it. after churning, it will look creamy.
3. You can even add oil incase you want to add macro portion in it.
4. Transfer the mixture in a piping bag. make the piping bag ready.
5. To the mixer jar, add 2 tsp keto rooh afza, 1/2 cup water. churn it. rose protein shake is ready!
6. Add 2 tbsp keto rooh afza in a glass, 4-6 ice cubes, cottage cheese mix, 2 tbsp soaked basil seeds. then add prepared rose protein shake.
7. Finish it up with remaining cottage cheese mix. drop some keto rooh afza over it and 1 tsp basil seeds.
Macros per serving:-
Net carbs – 2 gms
Total carbs – 4 gms
Fiber – 2 gms
Protein – 21 gms
Fats – 27 gms