Keto Egg Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 375°f.
2 In a frying pan, cook up your favorite omelette ingredients. onions, bell peppers, and diced ham are used in this recipe.
3. Grease a 6 spot muffin tin. fill each muffin cup with cooked omelette ingredients.
4. Top with your favourite shredded cheese.
5. Mix 4 eggs, 1/4 cup milk, 1/2 tsp baking powder, 1/2 tsp oil, salt to taste and black pepper to taste in a bowl.
6. Pour egg mixture in each muffin cup. you should fill each to about 4/5 of the way to the top.
7. Put in oven and bake for 20-25 minutes.
8. Take out of oven and let it rest for 5 minutes before serving or storing.
1. You can choose your favourite omelette ingredients.
2. You can use any shredded cheese. cheddar cheese is used in this recipe.
3. Macros per serving:-
Total carbs – 1 gm
Net carbs – 0
Protein – 9 gms
Fat – 12 gms
Fibre – 1 gm
Sugar – 1 gm