Kerela Style Green Pea Curry
South indian, Mains
We, North Indians, also make a similar recipes which is called MADRA. I have found it’s taste similar to the Himachali dish. This curry goes really well with rice.
1. Taka a wok add oil. put some cumin seeds and urad dal.
2. When seeds crackle add chopped onion and garlic. sauté for about 2-3 minutes.
3. Add powdered spices, coriander powder, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, salt to taste. mix well.
4. Now add tomato purée and mix well till the oil separates.
5. Cook for 2-3 minutes add water if required.
6. Add cashew and coconut nut mix. cook for 2 minutes.
7. Add boiled peas and mix well.
8. Garnish it with chopped coriander leaves.
9. Serve it with hot boiled rice.