1. Heat 2 litres water in a heavy pot, add 1 tbsp oil, 1 tbsp salt, 1 cup pasta and mix it well.
2. Bring it to a boil. cook till the pasta is boiled. drain and keep aside.
3. Heat 2 tbsp oil in a heavy skillet, add 1 tbsp garlic and saute for 2 – 3 minutes.
4. Add 2 chopped onions and fry till translucent.
5. Then, add 500 grams minced keema and mix it well. cook till the mutton is cooked through. cook on low heat for 7 – 10 minutes.
6. Now, add bell pepper and mix it well.
7. Add 2 big chopped tomatoes and saute for 5 – 7 minutes or till the tomato turns soft and pulpy.
8. Then, add 2 tbsp salt, 2 tbsp cumin powder, 2 tbsp oregano, 4 tbsp chilli flakes, 2 tbsp sugar and mix it well. cook for another 3 – 5 minutes.
9. Now, add the boiled pasta, 4 spoons ketchup and mix it well.
Garnish with chopped coriander.