1. In a mixing bowl, add all the above-mentioned ingredients namely atta, besan, curd, ginger paste, chopped green chillies, grated karela, red chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, ajwain, white sesame seeds, garam masala powder, salt. mix well. add water as required and knead a soft dough. cover it with a damp cloth and rest it for ½ an hour.
2. Add some oil and knead it once again, roll into small roundels.
3. Coat the dough balls with dry flour and flatten it with palm, further roll into a thin chapati.
4. Heat a tawa and cook the thepla from both sides, apply little oil / ghee on both sides, and cook again.
5. Serve hot with raita and pickle.
This recipe serves 2.