Kitchen Food of India
1. Beat two eggs in a bowl.
2. Season it with salt to taste, a pinch pepper and a pinch of chilli powder.
3. Heat a pan and add 2 tsp oil.
4. Make sure the pan is very hot and add the eggs.
5. As soon as you pour the eggs, start folding the edges inwards. you have to be quick to ensure that the inside stays soft and not fully cooked.
7. Fold it from all the sides and when the eggs come to a single form, transfer them immediately.
8. Your ‘kalaki’ is ready to be served.
9. ‘Kalaki’ can be had as it is or can be had as a side to any dish.
1. You can skip the chilli powder if you prefer less spicyness.
2. Do not let the eggs sit in the pan for too long as that may overcook them.