Kaju Curry ( Cashew Curry)
North indian, Mains
This is a super simple recipe which requires very less spices and have a luscious curry which just melts in your mouth.
1. Fry and grind 15 cashews, keep it aside.
2. Sauté 2 chopped tomatoes. grind it.
3. Now take a wok add 2 tbsp ghee, 1 bay leaf, 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste. mix well for 1 minute.
4. Now add cashew paste. mix well for 2-3 minutes.
5. Now add ground tomato purée and mix well.
6. Add sauté cashews, 1 tsp garam masala powder, 1 tsp salt , green chilli and sugar. mix well. sauté till the oil separates.
7. Now add 1/4 cup cream and 1 tbsp kasoori methi / dry fenugreek leaves. cook for 2-3 minutes.
8. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.