North indian, Mains
1. Take a pumpkin, remove the seeds and peel off the skin. grate the pumpkin.
2. In a large mixing bowl, take some wheat flour, salt, turmeric powder, chilli powder, carom seeds / ajwain, chopped green chilli, chopped ginger, chopped coriander leaves and the grated pumpkin.
3. Mix well using your hands without adding any water. keep mixing with your hands until it forms a nice dough.
4. Let the dough sit for 10 minutes. then, make small balls from the dough.
5. Sprinkle some wheat flour on a flat surface.
6. Place a dough ball on the surface and flatten it out using a roti roller.
7. Tawa fry the rolled out dough on both sides by drizzling some ghee on it.
8. Finally, serve hot with some spicy pickle or chilled raita.