Hyderabadi Bagara Baingan
1. Dry roast peanuts, sesame seeds, poppy seeds and grated coconut.
2. Cut baingan ( brinjals ) into half and then quarter.
3. Add oil and brinjals in a sauce pan, cook till the brinjal is half cooked. and keep it aside.
4. Take the same pan, add oil and onion saute well it turns golden brown. turn off the stove, let the onion cool. and grind it in to a fine paste.
5. Add little water and grind the roasted masala.
6. Grind onion in to a fine paste.
7. Take a wide sauce pan, add gingely oil, mustard seeds, cumin seeds, curry leaves, ginger garlic paste saute well.
8. Once the raw smell goes off, add onion paste, peanut and sesame paste, turmeric powder, kashmiri chilly powder, coriander powder, salt , brinjal, tamarind puree and a little water, close the lid and let it cook for 15 minutes to 20 minutes.