Herbed Capsicum Parantha
North indian, Mains
1. Heat 1 tbsp ghee in a pan. add 1 tsp cumin seeds, 1/2 tbsp chopped garlic, and 1/2 tbsp chopped green chilies.
2. Next, add the 1/2 cup finely chopped onions and fry until translucent.
3. Add the 1 cup finely chopped mixed bell peppers and saute.
4. Add all the powdered spices namely 1 tsp turmeric powder, 2 tsp red chilli powder, 2 tsp coriander powder, 1 tsp cumin powder, 1/2 tsp garam masala powder and saute. keep aside.
5. In a bowl, add 1 cup atta and salt. knead to a soft dough using water.
6. Take a small roundel and stuff it with the prepared bell pepper mixture. roll it into a roti.
7. Cook both sides of the roti by applying a little bit of ghee.
8. Serve hot with raita.