1. Firstly, in a sauce pan take 2 cups milk. if you are vegan then you can go for coconut milk or almond milk.
2. Add 3/4 tsp turmeric powder, 1/2 tsp crushed black pepper, 1/2 inch cinnamon, 1 inch ginger and 1 tsp coconut oil.
3. Whisk and mix well making sure everything is well combined.
4. Keeping the flame on low get the milk to boil.
5. Now cool the milk slightly if you are adding honey.
6. Add 1 tsp honey and mix well. you can alternatively use sugar for sweetness or totally avoid it.
7. Finally, strain the milk and enjoy turmeric milk or golden milk warm.