Guntur Chicken Dry | Guntur Kodi Vepudu
Guntur Chicken can be cooked either as a gravy(guntur kodi kura) or as a dry fry.Guntur chicken uses the Guntur chillies which are very spicy! You can reduce the number of chillies accordingly.
1. Marinate chicken with above ingredients for atleast 20 minutes.
Guntur chicken masala preparation
1. Dry roast the above ingredients on low flame & grind to a fine powder.
Guntur chicken preparation
1. In a pot, add oil and heat it. then add the onions, guntur chillies, curry leaves & s aute until translucent. add ginger garlic paste & saute until raw smell goes.
2. Then add the marinated chicken & saute.then add the prepared guntur masala.
3. Add water and adjust the salt. cover & cook for 15 mins on low flame.
4. Add coriander leaves & mix.
5. Garnish with some fresh ginger juliennes.