Gunda & Sangri
One of them is Gunda & Sangri or Ker Sangri ki Sabzi; Rajasthan is a dessert region and it's very hot out there and due to the perishable nature of some veggies they are dried in the sun so that they can be used for a longer period of time.
Ker, Sangri, Gunda are those dried veggies that can be stored and used to make sabzi whenever you want, isn't that amazing?
1. Soak 1 cup gunda, 1/4 cup sangri, 1 tsp ker in enough water for 1 hour. wash them nicely and pour 1 glass of water in it, put in the pressure cooker for 6-7 whistles.
2. Till it's getting cooked, take 1 tbsp mustard seeds & ½ tbsp cumin seeds in mixer and coarsely grind it. keep aside.
3. Afterwards, remove the gunda in a plate and add all the spices into it namely 1 tbsp red chilli powder, 1 tsp coriander powder, 1/2 tsp turmeric powder, 1 tsp raw mango powder, salt to taste and mix well.
4. In a pan, pour 1.5 tbsp oil and add coarsely ground cumin & mustard seeds. also sprinkle some asafoetida in it.
5. Finally add the gunda mixture and mix it well. cover it with a lid and let cool for 2 minutes so that the spices can mix well with the tadka.
6. Finally it's ready to be eaten with chapati.