Grilled Chicken Salad
Recipes of the world
1. Take 180 gm washed chicken breast (apprx 1 piece). make it completely dry with paper towel.
2. Prick it well with a fork from both sides.
3. Now take the chicken in a bowl and add 1 tbsp lemon juice, salt to taste, 1 tsp garlic powder, 1/2 tsp ginger powder, 1/2 tsp crushed black pepper, 1/2 tsp paprika powder, 1/2 tsp chilli flakes, 1/2 tsp dried oregano and 1/2 tsp roasted cumin powder. marinate well and keep it in fridge for 2 hours.
4. Then for salad dressing in a mixing bowl add 2 tbsp hung curd, 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, 1 tbsp dijon mustard sauce, salt to taste, 1.5 tbsp lemon juice, 1/4 tsp chilli flakes, crushed black pepper as per taste, 1/2 of a whole jalapeno, 1 large clove of garlic chopped, 2 tbsp chopped coriander leaves. whisk well to make it even. keep aside.
5. Heat a grill pan. add 1 tbsp olive oil and spread it with brush. place marinated chicken to fry. wait for 6 minutes for it to cook on medium to low heat. flip to fry from other side and do in same way.
6. Take out from pan once done and slice it.
7. Now add 1 medium sliced onion, 3/4 cup of cherry tomatoes cut into half, 1 cup sliced cucumber and 1 cup chopped lettuce into salad dressing and coat them well.
8. Transfer into a serving bowl. place the chicken slices on it and its ready to serve.
1. Always before marination, meat should be dry completely (no water in it). it will help to stick marinade in chicken properly.
2. Pricking is very important to enter the marinade inside the chicken to make it more flavourful.
3. You can take chicken thigh fillet as well. breast fillet is more healthy as it contains less fat & more fiber.
4. Veggies can be added as per your choice. you can add carrots, avocado, any other variety of tomato/lettuce etc.
5. Spice quantity can be adjusted as per your taste.