North indian, Snacks
1. Boil some water. add salt and cauliflower pieces.
2. Close the pot and let the cauliflower sit in the hot water for 2 minutes.
3. Strain the water and keep the cauliflower aside.
4. In a bowl, add rice flour, gram flour / besan, cornflour, ginger garlic paste, chilli powder, thinly sliced onions, chopped green chillies, red / orange food coloring, salt and water. mix everything well making sure that there are no lumps.
5. Add the cauliflower to the batter and mix well.
6. Heat some oil for deep frying.
7. Drop the cauliflowers one by one into the hot oil. deep fry them till they are completely cooked and turn crispy.
Serve them hot with mint chutney.