Gavarfali Ki Sukhi Subji
North indian, Mains
1. Thoroughly wash the clustered beans, and remove the edges and strings from it. cut the beans into 2 inch pieces each.
2. Now pour some oil in the pan and heat it. add heeng / asafoetida, cumin seeds into it and fry them till the cumin seeds becomes brown in colour.
3. Add turmeric powder, coriander powder, green chilli, red chilli powder and mix them well. 4. next, add salt to taste and cluster beans pieces to it and stir it for 2-3 minutes. add 1 tablespoon water into it, cover it with a lid and leave it for 10 minutes on medium flame.
5. Now take off the lid, and you will see that the beans have become tender. add amchoor powder in it and again leave it for 3-4 minutes on a medium flame with a covered lid. cluster beans vegetable is ready to be serve now.
6. Take out the vegetable in a serving dish and garnish it with finely chopped fresh coriander leaves. you can serve it with chapatis or paranthas.
This recipe serves 4.