Gavarfali Ki Dhokli
1. For the dhokli dough, add besan, whole wheat flour, turmeric powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, salt and tata sampann chilli powder. add baking soda, oil and mix well.
2. Add sufficient water and knead to semi-soft dough. take a portion of the dough, pull out small pieces and shape them into 1 inch cylinders.
3. Heat oil in a non-stick pressure cooker, add mustard seeds and let them splutter.
4. Take gavar in a bowl and add water in it. set aside.
5. Add hing in the cooker and the gavar, mix well. add ½ tsp turmeric powder, 1 tsp tata sampann chilli powder, 1 tsp coriander powder, ½ tsp cumin powder, salt, and sugar. crush and add ajwain, add the prepared dhoklis and add 1½ cups water.
6. Place the lid on and cook till 2-3 whistles are released. allow the pressure to be released completely.
7. Open the pressure cooker and add ½ cup water, remaining turmeric powder, remaining coriander powder, remaining tata sampann chilli powder and adjust salt. mix well.
8. Cook on low heat for 2-3 minutes. add chopped coriander leaves and mix well. take it off the heat.
9. Serve hot with rotis.