Gavar Pumpkin Subji
1. Heat oil in a hot pan and when the oil get hot, add mustard seeds.
2. When mustard seeds start crackling, add cumin seeds, chopped green chillies, and curry leaves.
3. Reduce the flame and add hing / asafoetida, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, and goda masala. mix the spices very well.
4. Then add pumpkin cut into small pieces, the pre-cooked cluster beans and saute the ingredients thoroughly. add water, salt to taste. mix and cover the pan with a lid and cook the veggies for about 10-12 minutes until the pumpkin becomes soft and tender.
5. After 10 minutes, add jaggery, freshly ground coconut paste and stir gently. cover and simmer for few minutes.
6. After few minutes, remove the lid and sprinkle some chopped coriander leaves and switch off the flame.