Indo chinese, Mains
1. Take the chicken in a bowl. add salt, white pepper powder, egg and 3 tbsp cornflour and mix well.
2. Heat sufficient oil in a wok. deep fry the marinated chicken till light golden. drain on absorbent paper.
3. Dissolve the remaining cornflour in 3 tbsp chicken stock to make a slurry.
4. Heat 2 tbsp oil in a non-stick work. add garlic and saute for 10 seconds.
5. Add 1 cup chicken stock and fried chicken, stir to mix and cook.
6. Add slurry, mix well and cook till sauce thickens. add vinegar and half the spring onion greens and mix well.
7. Serve hot garnished with the remaning spring onion greens.