1. Add 1/4 cup warm water in a cup. further, mix 1 tbsp sugar and 1.5 tsp yeast and make sure the yeast dissolves in the water well.
2. After few minutes, you’ll find the mixture has turned frothy.
3. In a big mixing bowl, add 2 cups refined flour / maida, 1 tbsp milk powder, 1 tbsp garlic paste, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/4 tsp black pepper powder and mix well.
4. Further add 3/4th cup warm water and the yeast mixture and mix well to knead a soft dough.
5. Add oil to the dough and knead well to make a smooth dough. knead for 15-20 minutes or you could also choose to knead with a electric beater or a stand mixer.
6. Apply oil on the surface to prevent the dough from drying. cover it with a damp cloth and rest the dough for 1.5 hours.
7. You will notice that the dough has doubled in size, knead the dough once again to puncture the dough.
8. Divide the dough into equal size dough balls and rest them again for 15 minutes. make sure you apply oil on their surface, to prevent it from drying.
9. Sprinkle some cornmeal or refined flour and flatten it with your hands, shape into an average size chapati. (you can do it with hands no need of rolling pin).
10. Sprinkle some oregano seasoning over the flattened dough and fold it in half.
11. Grease the baking tray with butter and sprinkle some oregano seasoning. place the folded dough / uncooked bread and apply melted butter over it. sprinkle some more oregano seasoning over it and make incision over the bread.
12. Bake the bread in a preheated oven at 250℃ for 15-18 minutes.
13. Your dominos style garlic breadsticks are ready, cut with a knife over the incisions and serve hot with cheese dip.