1. In a mixer grinder, add 2 bay leaves, seeds of 2 black cardamoms, 1 inch cinnamon, 4-5 dried green chillies, grated nutmeg, 1/2 a mace, 6-8 black peppercorns, 1 tbsp poppy seeds, 5-6 cloves, 4-5 green cardamom, 1 tbsp chopped garlic, 1 tbsp chopped ginger, 1 tsp red chilli powder, 2 tbsp raw payaya with the skin and 1 big fried onion. run it into a smooth and fine paste.
2. To this, add 1/2 cup coriander leaves & 1 egg. run it till it turns into a smooth paste.
3. Take 1/2 kg mutton keema and add it into the grinder and grind it to run it into a smooth paste.
4. Transfer it into a mixing bowl. add some salt and mix it properly.
5. Add the ground masala paste and evenly mix it with the meat.
6. Add a spoonful of roasted gram flour / besan and mix it evenly and properly.
7. Take a scoop of mixture and form a patty shape and place it on a plate. repeat to make all the kebabs.
8. Refrigerate the kebabs for 10 minutes.
9. In a pan heat some oil on medium flame, and place the kebabs and fry them.
10. Garnish it with lemon juice, onion rings and bunch of fresh mint.
11. The galouti kebabs are ready to be served!