Fruit & Museli Yogurt Parfait
1. Add 1.5 cups of plain greek yogurt into a medium bowl.
2. Then add 3 tbsp honey and 1 tbsp chia seeds to it.
3. Further add 3/4 cup muesli to your yogurt.
4. Now give it a good thorough mix. once everything is all well-combined cover it with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
5. Begin layering the yogurt parfait ingredients into a glass cup starting with 1 scoop of the greek yogurt mixture.
6. Now drop in 1/4 cup chopped strawberries. add another mound of the yogurt mixture on top.
7. Then add 1/4 cup of blueberries, followed by another scoop of yogurt.
8. Further add 1/4 cup of fresh raspberries. now add your last scoop of the yogurt.
9. Garnish with berries on the sides, and chopped strawberries in the centre along with a mint sprig.