Sanjeev Kapoor Khazana
1. Heat sufficient water in a non-stick pan. add 1/4 tsp turmeric powder and 300 gms fish fillets, stir lightly and boil.
2. Transfer boiled fish pieces in a bowl and mash well. add 1 to 2 finely chopped green chillies, 3/4 tsp red chilli powder, 1 medium boiled & mashed potato, 1 tsp ginger garlic paste, a pinch nutmeg powder and salt as per taste. mix it well. add 1 tbsp dried breadcrumbs and coriander leaves and mix well.
3. Beat 1 egg in a shallow bowl using a fork and keep aside.
4. Divide the mixture into equal portions and shape them into cutlets. dip them in the beaten eggs and coat with the breadcrumbs.
5. Heat some oil in a non-stick pan. place the cutlets on it and shallow-fry till golden brown from both the sides. drain on absorbent paper.
6. Serve hot with salad and green chutney.