Farfalle pasta in arrabiata sauce
1. Blanch 5-6 tomatoes, remove skin and mash them using hand blender.
2. Chop 4 habanero chilles and cook in a pan for 2 minutes with some olive oil. grind into a fine paste.
3. Heat a pan, add a tbsp of olive oil, 10 cloves of minced garlic, 1 medium size finely chopped onion and saute, add blanched tomatoes and ground habanero chilli paste. mix and add seasonings.
4. Add 2 tbsp fresh cream and mix. switch off the flame. this sauce is enough for 1 to 1.5 cups of boiled farfelle pasta.
5. Saute mushrooms in some butter, add sauce, boiled pasta, mix well. garnish with basil leaves and grated cheese.
6. Mera vala pasta is ready.