Eggless Chocolate Mousse
1. Add 1 tbsp cornflour, 3 tbsp unprocessed sugar, 1 tsp vanilla extract and 1.5 tbsp cocoa powder to 1 cup (250 ml) milk and give it a mix.
2. Sieve this mixture into another bowl and put it on low medium flame. keep stirring it continuously with a whisk.
3. Once you see the mixture thickening up a little, add 3/4 cup (100 gms) dark chocolate chunks. keep stirring till the chocolate melts.
4. Once thick, quickly transfer the mousse in ramekins / serving bowls. let the mousse chill in the fridge for 5 -7 hours before serving.
Happy cooking !
1. This recipe serves 4.
2. You can also use custard powder in case you are out of cornflour.
3. Use good quality dark chocolate compound.