Egg & Mayo Sandwich
Chef Sanjyot Keer
1. In a mixing bowl add 4 boiled eggs, salt to taste, a pinch of black pepper, 1 tsp red chilli powder, 1 tsp chopped green chillies and 1 tsp freshly chopped coriander leaves. beat the eggs and whisk well.
2. Heat 1 tbsp butter on a tava, pour the whisked eggs, gently pull the sides of the eggs to cook the omelette evenly.
3. Add two bread slices over the omelette, lightly coat the bread with the uncooked egg and flip.
4. Flip the omelette keeping the bread slice at the bottom, cut the edges and add it on the top.
5. Cut and divide the breads from the centre, apply the egg and mayo filling.
6. Cover it with another slice facing the egg side inside (refer the video for better understanding).
7. Cook on both the sides until the bread is crisp and golden brown.
8. Cut into triangles, serve with crispy french fries and ketchup.