South indian, north indian, Mains
Dindigul Food Court
1. Boil the egg for about 15 minutes.
2. Once the egg is boiled, let it cool and peel it.
3. To a pan, add oil, pounded garlic, thinly chopped onions and saute it.
4. Saute the onion, until they change color.
5. Now add the salt, turmeric powder, pepper powder, cumin powder and chilli powder.
6. Saute the masala powders until the raw smell goes.
7. To this, add the eggs after slightly slitting it.
8. Saute the egg for about 2 minutes.
9. Now add the curry leaves and saute for 1 more minute.
10. Spicy egg fry is ready.