Dindigul Food Court
1. Heat 2 tsp oil in a pan. add 1/2 tsp red chili powder, 1/4 tsp salt, 1/4 tsp turmeric powder and mix well
2. Make slits in the boiled eggs and add them to the pan . roast the eggs and keep them aside
3. Heat 2 tbsp oil in a seperate pan. add 1/2 tsp mustard seeds, 1/4 tsp fenugreek seeds, 1/4 tsp cumin seeds, 2 finely chopped onions, 3 slit green chilies, a few garlic cloves, few curry leaves and saute till onion is brown.
4. Add 2 finely chopped tomatoes, 1/2 tsp ginger garlic paste and cook them till soft.
5. Add 2 tsp red chili powder, 1 tsp coriander powder, 1/4 tsp turmeric powder, 1 tsp rock salt and mix well.
6. Add 1 cup of diluted tamarind puree and 2 cups water. close the lid and cook on low medium flame for 10 mins.
7. Add the roasted eggs. close the lid and cook on low medium flame for 10 mins.
8. Finally garnish it with coriander leaves and serve it hot with steamed rice.