Dum Ka Gosht
Cook With Fem
1. Heat oil in a pan, add 3 sliced onions and fry them till golden brown.
2. In a mixer grinder, add 12 cashewnuts, 12 almonds, 10 slices of coconut pieces, 3 cloves, 2 green cardamoms and 4 small cinnamon sticks. grind them into a fine powder.
3. Marinate 1/2 kg mutton with the above ground masala, 3 tsp ginger garlic paste, 200 gm whipped yogurt, 2 chopped green chillies, few mint & coriander leaves, 1 tsp coriander powder, 2 tsp red chilli powder, 1/2 tsp black pepper powder,1/2 tsp cumin powder, 1 tsp garam masala powder, 3 tbsp clarified butter or ghee, 1 tbsp lemon juice, 1 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp raw papaya paste for the entire night or atleast 3 hours.
4. Take out the marinated mutton from the fridge 2 hours before you want to cook it. it should be in room temerature.
5. Now seal the lid of the pan using dough. cook on high flame for 2 minutes.
6. Heat an old flat tawa on high flame for 5 minutes, then place the mutton pan on it and cook for 5 minutes on high flame.
7. When mutton get's heated reduce the flame and cook under dum undisturbed for 40 minutes.
8. After 40 minutes open the lid. dum mutton is ready.