Indo chinese, Mains
1. To 300 gms boneless chicken strips add 2 tsp soy sauce, salt & pepper to taste, 1 egg and 3 tsp cornflour. mix well & let it marinate for 1 hour.
2. Deep fry the marinated chicken in oil till its golden brown in color. keep aside.
3. To make the cornflour slurry, in a bowl add 2 tsp cornflour with little water to make a thin paste. mix well to avoid lumps. keep aside.
3. In a pan, add 2 tbsp oil, add 1/4 cup broken cashews, 2 tsp chilli flakes, 1 tsp chopped ginger, 1 tsp chopped garlic. add sliced spring onion whites and 1/2 sliced capsicum and saute.
4. Add 2 tsp soy sauce, 4 tsp chilli paste & 3 tbsp tomato ketchup. add 1 tsp sugar and salt to taste. mix well.
5. Add 1/2 cup water and add the prepared cornflour slurry and bring it to a boil.
6. Add the fried chicken strips and mix well.
7. Garnish with spring onion stalk.