Sanjeev Kapoor Khazana
1. Roughly chop carrot, potatoes, red pumpkin, white pumpkin and brinjals. set aside.
2. Heat a pressure cooker, add pigeon peas, bengal gram, green gram, red lentil and the chopped vegetables and mix well.
3. Heat a pressure cooker, add pigeon peas, bengal gram, split skinless green gram and red lentil and the chopped vegetables and mix well.
4. Add fresh fenugreek leaves and turmeric powder and mix. add water and cook for 3 whistles. allow the pressure to reduce completely.
5. Finely chop garlic cloves, ginger and green chilli. chop onions and tomatoes. set aside.
6. Heat a pan, add bay leaf and cumin seeds and dry roast till they change colour. 7. add the chopped tomatoes, ginger, garlic and onion and rock salt and mix well. add red chilli powder and mix, cook for 3-4 minutes.
7. Add the cooked gram mixture and mix well. add dhanshak masala and rock salt and mix till well combined. add 2 cups water, mix and cook till the mixture comes to a boil.
8. Switch the heat off, add chopped coriander and lemon juice in the pan and mix well. transfer into a serving bowl.
9. Garnish with coriander sprig and serve hot with steamed brown rice.