Corn & Spinach Sandwich
For white sauce
1. Preheat a pan, add 2 tsp butter in it and melt it.
2. Add 1.5 tbsp refined flour / maida to it and roast while continuously stirring it. roast until there is a soothing fragrance coming from it.
3. After roasting it, add 3/4 cup of full cream milk to it on low flame. stir and mash it to make sure there are no lumps forming in it.
4. The white sauce has cooked for a while and is ready. keep aside.
For the stuffing
5. Add 2 tsp butter in a pan on low flame.
6. Add 3/4 cup sweet corn and saute it for a minute.
7. Next, add 2 cups finely chopped spinach and roast while continuously stirring it for 2 minutes.
8. Add 1/2 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp freshly crushed black pepper and stir for a while.
9. Add the cooked white sauce to it and cook until it reaches to a thicker consistency.
10. After cooking it, pour it in a separate bowl and keep it aside to let it cool down.
11. After cooling it, add 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese over it and mix well.
12. The stuffing is ready.
For the sandwich
13. Take a bread slice, spread the stuffing over it and cover with another bread slice.
14. Assemble rest of the sandwiches likewise.
15. Preheat a griddle, spread some butter over it keeping the flame from low to medium.
16. Spread some butter on the sandwich and cook it for 2 minutes from the bottom.
17. After 2 minutes, flip it and cook it from the other side until it becomes brown.
18. After cooking it for some more time, remove it from the pan.
19. The sandwich has cooked and it is ready to be served.
For the grilled sandwich
20. Assemble two sandwiches likewise and place them in a griller and grill for 2 minutes.
21. After 2 minutes, the grilled sandwich has cooked and it is ready to be served.