Corn Patties (corn Kebab)
North indian, Snacks
1. Add boiled corn in a grinding jar and coarsely grind it. do not add water.
2. Take it out in a mixing bowl and grate or mash the boiled potato in the same bowl.
3. Add the remaining ingredients in the mixing bowl except bread and oil.
4. Soak the bread in water, squeeze it properly and put it in the mixture.
5. Mix it well and cover it. keep it in refrigerator for 20 minutes.
6. Take a small portion of mixture and make kebabs. give it shape of your choice.
7. Once all the kebabs are ready, keep them in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
8. Heat sufficient oil in the pan and let it heat properly.
9. Put 2-3 kebabs in hot oil carefully and fry it on medium flame, keep flipping in between.
10. Fry it till it turns golden brown from both the sides, keep flipping in between.
11. Once it has turned golden brown, take it out on the kitchen towel and repeat the process to fry remaining kebabs.
12. Corn kebab is ready to serve, serve it hot with tomato ketchup and mint chutney.